Saturday 19 November 2016

"I DISCOVERED ODION IGHALO"-FATAI AMAO.




The open screening of 3SC, the Oluyole Warriors that started from Tuesday 15th of Nov. comes to an end on yesterday 19th of Nov. 2016 at Lekan Salami Sports Complex, Adamashingba, Ibadan. Where over 850 players all over Nigeria and


neighboring country comes for the trial, according to the Technical Adviser of 3SC , Fatal Amao, he said the screening yied a good results contrary to some reports that the screening was nothing but thrash, Amao in his word during the interview I had with him, he said the open screening is good for clubs before the season kick off as it will enable the club and technical crew see new blood from grassroot for main team and team 'B', "I have did it before in Lagos for Julius Berger, I'm the one that discovered Odion Ighalo for Berger then when he was 17 years, I also did it here in Ibadan, where I discovered Tope Orelope and Nafiu Adepoju for 3SC", although in open screening every player will come for their luck, those that merit it or not but it left for the technical crew to pick those that will be useful for the team and also encouraged those that are not picked. We thank God this one also yielded a good results because we are able to discovered some talents for both main team and team B of 3SC and by the time we repackaged them people will see new 3SC, but it is gradual process so we need the supports of the fans and they have to be patience with us to make the team greater again, he said.

4 comments:

  1. top striker, I like your blog and news and I do listen to your sports news on radio. why not let me help you to develop your blog to make it more attractive? always willing to help sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also call me on 08069328493

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can also call me on 08069348493

    ReplyDelete